I’ve been away for the last wee while, and while it’s been lovely, I’ve also had some pretty devastating news. Here are 5 things making me happy despite everything else:
1. I graduate this week. This. Week!
2. Since getting back from Athens, the sun has shown face in Edinburgh. It’s been beautiful.
3. Yesterday, boy and I had some amazing lunch from the mosque kitchen. £8 in total and we took leftovers home for lunch today. Winner.
4. I had my first personal trainer session today, not a happy thing in itself, but I ran a mile in 9 minutes 2 seconds. Pretty proud of that.
5. I have bunnies. That makes me happy every day.